Monday morning we wake up to this beauty! His eye is open by the way. It is so purple and black. I kept him home and called the Dr. He said it's ok and it will look this way for 7 days and be bruised for another weeks or so after that.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Billy's first black eye
Well, on Sunday's we go to the library. On the way home the boys were playing around in the backseat and Nathan bonked Billy on the head with a DVD. This resulted in the following pictures.....
Icing it up
It turned black within 15 minutes and began to swell so big. I was freaked out! He said he was ok, and wanted to run and play. I let him be outside so he wouldn't be laying down tempted to fall asleep.
Monday morning we wake up to this beauty! His eye is open by the way. It is so purple and black. I kept him home and called the Dr. He said it's ok and it will look this way for 7 days and be bruised for another weeks or so after that.
Monday morning we wake up to this beauty! His eye is open by the way. It is so purple and black. I kept him home and called the Dr. He said it's ok and it will look this way for 7 days and be bruised for another weeks or so after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment