Things have been busy, busy the last few months. Billy is doing very well in school and got all checks on his report card! He brought up his reading grade which is awesome. Next year he will be getting letter grades. Nathan is super excited to start Pre-K in the fall. We've been writing and learing some easy words together. He loves going to the library and picking out his own books to read. I enjoy seeing what he picks. :) We got SeaWorld passes so we plan on living there on the weekends for the rest of the year. hahaha.
I guess the other fun bit of news is that Billy learned how to ride his bike on Easter Sunday. He got right on and his daddy held his back and he started right down Grandma's driveway next thing you know he's speed racer! He loves riding his bike. :)
Enjoy these pictures from the last few months. As usual I'll really try better to keep up with this.
Well, I'm having troubles uploading. I will get back to it tomorrow. I will :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment